Welcome to the LootLocker Documentation!
Here you will find everything you need to know about working with LootLocker, including feature overviews, quickstart guides, API references, and helpful links.
The LootLocker documentation is broken down into the following sections:
- What is LootLocker? - An overview of the LootLocker platform.
- Management Console - The web-based console where you access all LootLocker features and tools.
- Game Systems - Pre-made common game systems and features ready to be connected to your game.
- Backend Services - Services to transform your game into a living, breathing service with cross-platform support, in-game economies, and more.
- Live Ops Tools - Tools that help keep your players engaged with your game for as long as possible.
- Settings - Ways to manage User and Organization Settings.
- API References - Links to our Game API and Admin API reference documentation.
- Unity SDK - Instructions on how to install and work with the Unity SDK.
- Unreal SDK - Instructions on how to install and work with the Unreal SDK.
- Mobile App - Information about the LootLocker mobile app.
- Quickstart Guides - Guides that walks you through setting up key LootLocker features.